主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-9 18:58:29 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
I always work with my stomach up like this ( lol)" -- Is there anything else you wish there was a system like this? Kato: ` `I would like to take advantage of shorter working hours and staggered working hours.I would like to work with my wife to pick up and drop off my child at nursery school. Also, although I haven't used it yet, I would like to use the "Babysitter Subsidy System". I think it would be helpful if you could combine both with working from home or when you can't take time off from work...! Also, it would be nice if there was a special vacation that could be used for sports days, graduation ceremonies, etc.

Currently, we have a special holiday called Anniversary Vacation, but I think it would be even better if there was a holiday for families. ” Saito: “Of course! I’ll consider it (lol)” Fukada: "(lol) I'm planning to take childcare leave from now on. Same as Mr. Kato, but I think I'll have Phone Number List to consider staggered working hours or shorter working hours. I'm planning to leave my child at a nursery school and both of us will be working, so I'm cooperating. I think we need to set up a system. It's only been two weeks since the baby was born, and I think there are many things we won't know until then, but I'm grateful that there's a system in place that lets us know that we can use this.

” Saito: ``I want to work as hard as I can even after returning to work, so I'm going to take advantage of the reduced working hours system and remote working, so I'll go home temporarily to pick up my child and then work remotely.Also, I'll take advantage of the babysitter subsidy system and let him pick me up.'' If I could, I would be able to work full-time with peace of mind. In fact, this is the first time that a female employee has given birth at GIG, and since I am in the position of human resources, I would like to expand new systems so that I can balance work and childcare while utilizing existing systems. Also, since there are many members of the same generation, I would like to create a community of parents and mothers.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇  

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 05:48 , Processed in 2.813762 second(s), 45 queries , File On.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.3

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |